Friday, October 28, 2011

The Ron Swanson Pumpkin of Greatness

I had an epiphany today.

Said epiphany was that I wanted to carve a Ron Swanson pumpkin. Surely this was a unique and original idea that the world had never seen, right? Then I had a second epiphany, about what's basically the non-sexual, Parks & Recreation-themed version of the Internet's Rule 34-- if you can think of it, somebody somewhere has probably made Ron Swanson out of it.

Nonetheless I persevered, and here is the result. It's a little ragged, but hey, my artistic medium of choice is construction paper, not lumpy holiday gourds.
Ron Swanson Pumpkin
For a slightly spookier version:
Ron Swanson Pumpkin

1 comment:

Foot Idea said...

So enrapturing, I love it. On the off chance that it is no different to you find dynamically like this.